The Australian and New Zealand Testing Board (ANZTB) have responded to local customer demands and our predicted testing and quality trends by partnering with the International Software Quality Institute (iSQI) to deliver examination and certification for the ISTQB® Certified Tester Scheme.
From 1st August 2020, iSQI will deliver an extensive portfolio of ISTQB® examinations on behalf of the Board to both training providers and individuals. Examinations will be available via paper and on-line delivery channels, including at Pearson VUE test centers and remote proctor (as approved by ISTQB®).
David Hayman, President of the ANZTB said, “We [the ANZTB Board] anticipate multiple benefits for the testing community in Australia and New Zealand through this partnership with iSQI. Through this arrangement, ANZTB will ensure continued delivery of the highest quality examination and certification services. The Board will focus on raising awareness of the economic and risk management benefits that professional software testing and quality practices offer”.
The Board will continue to provide accreditation of training providers and manage the ISQTB® Partner Programme as well as promoting ISTQB® Certified Testers at events.
Stephan Goericke, CEO for iSQI said, “iSQI are totally committed to this partnership with ANZTB. We will ensure that exam delivery is aligned to the highest standards in terms of choice and service. The Board’s role in understanding the education and skills needs from both testing professionals and employers remains paramount and we are delighted to be able to support them in every way we can.”
The certification exams that will be available from iSQI will be:
Benefits for Australia and New Zealand Testing Community
- An extended portfolio of ISTQB® examinations options to match local demand
- Collaboration opportunities to showcase local talent
- Increased options to take ISTQB® exams authorized by ANZTB
- Access to international experts through online forums
- iSQI is an internationally recognized brand – a positive for the test professional’s CV worldwide.
- iSQI is certified to ISO17024 and ISO9001 assuring employers, individuals, and training providers of the highest standards.
To promote testing and quality professionalism, supporting career growth, and elevating the importance of testing and quality management practices.
ANZTB was constituted in Sydney in August 2005 as a non-profit organization and a member of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB®). It is the regional body representing and assisting software testing professionals in Australia and New Zealand.
The Board is comprised of local experienced professionals in software testing and quality engineering who volunteer their time to the development, maintenance and promotion of the ISTQB® Certified Tester.
The ANZTB offers:
- Accreditation and on-going audit of training providers to supply courses which meet the ISTQB® syllabi.
- Facilitation of certification of individuals according to ISTQB® criteria.
- Promotion of test engineering and management as a career path for IT professionals throughout Australasia.
- Enablement of access to both local and international experts to share their knowledge through organized events.
From more information, see https://www.anztb.org/aboutus.php
To contact ANZTB email us at email@example.com
For over15 years, iSQI has been playing a significant role in certifying the know-how of IT professionals in over 100 countries on 6 continents in 10 languages. Based in Germany, the UK, Netherlands and the US, working with a network of accredited training providers, and with access to over 5,200 Pearson VUE Test Centres and multiple exam delivery channels, iSQI delivers more than 30,000 certifications per year paving the way for successful career development.
To find out more about iSQI visit: www.isqi.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org